Meijer App Won't Autofill

Options
Terpentine
Terpentine
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Android

Hello! Meijer is a regional grocery retailer based in Grand Rapids, MI. When trying to autofill my login credentials, the app returns an alert saying "Contents can't be autofilled". Via Meijer customer service, I've sent a request similar to this to the app developers. So far, crickets. Do you have any insights? The Meijer app is version 9.10.0, and can be found here in the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meijer.mobile.meijer&hl=en&gl=US

1Password Version: 8.10.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13 stable channel
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:auto fill

Comments

• Hi @Terpentine, thanks for writing in and letting us know about this filling issue in the Meijer app.

I've done some testing with the Meijer app and I see the same behavior. I've gone ahead and reported this to our development team so we can look into resolving it from our end.

When Autofill isn't available you can copy and paste or use split screen mode to drag and drop your credentials.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with at this time!

• Terpentine
    Terpentine
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @ag_timothy! I appreciate your looking into it. I have been using the copy/paste method for now. Compared to more modern techniques (like 1Password) that seems positively old school. Cheers!

• Happy to help @Terpentine. I certainly understand copy and paste feeling a bit clunky when you're used to Autofill! Hopefully we'll see some improvement with this app in the not-so-distant future.

• Terpentine
    Terpentine
    Community Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hey @ag_timothy, I finally got the attention of the Meijer app's developer(s), and was invited to send my feedback to their feedback email address (which I hadn't known before). We'll see what happens next. Honestly, I realize apps do have issues with autofill but at least for me it has been smooth sailing with other apps. Stay tuned.

• Thanks for the update @Terpentine! Let us know if you get a response, I'd be happy to pass that along to the team here as well.

This discussion has been closed.