How can I remove my data FROM 1Password which was imported from a LastPass csv file? BAD IMPORT!

Options

How can I remove my data FROM 1Password which was imported from a LastPass csv file? the import was messed up! I need to RE-IMPORT after disabling the multi-factor authentication service YUBIKEY. I lost the identifying Entry names (which were replaced w/URL addresses).
I must have entry names to be able to use !Password. I have over 230 passwords.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: 2.9
OS Version: Win 11
Browser:_ Edge & Win Desktop
Referrer: forum-search:How can I remove my data FROM 1Password which was imported from a LastPass csv file? the import was messed up! I need to RE-IMPORT after disabling the multifactor authentication service.

Comments

• Irishiii
    Irishiii
    Community Member
    Options

I should leave a comment?

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Irishiii, if you have the 1Password 8 app, then I would recommend selecting and dragging all your items into the Recently Deleted folder. We have a guide on how to do both of that here: https://support.1password.com/archive-delete-items/#archive-or-delete-items-in-the-1password-apps

Let us know if you run into any trouble or if you have any questions.

• Irishiii
    Irishiii
    Community Member
    Options

I’m very grateful for your help. I was utterly frustrated with the import/export process. I successfully deleted the incorrect import from a
    .csv file and successfully imported directly from LastPass. I’m not certain as to what the next step should be as it still is a little confusing, but I suspect it should be setting up categories for each of the entries.
    I really appreciated your help.
    ☘️

• Hey @Irishiii,

On behalf of Joy, you are most welcome.

Here is a link to our useful guides which will help to get you set up and running: Get started with 1Password

Please let us know if you have any questions at all and we'll be more than happy to assist!

• Irishiii
    Irishiii
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks again. I am so used to LastPass that I expected it to Be pretty much the same.

• If you run into any other issues then please let us know, we're here to help. 😊

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.