Quick Access and Combining Password items

Options
AboveAll
AboveAll
Community Member

I am finding more and more that I love Quick Access on desktop. For both our Family account as well our Business account.

However, in our business account especially, I would find that I wish was able to combine password items and be able to choose what items show up when I access the Quick Access dialog.

For Example, when I purchase a software license subscription, it comes with a license key as well as a login to manage key usage. Rather than having to create a login as well as license item in 1 Password. I want to be able to create a single 1password item and in it include the account login information, the license key, as well as download urls, etc.

Then I would like to be able to open the Quick Access and have fields I want to include in Quick Access to show up in the Quick Access dialog.

Better yet why not just have a single item in 1Password and like Tags, you identify the item with multiples of a Login badge, Software badge, Bank Account, Credit Card, Document, etc... then just make a tick box for each field that says, show up up the Quick Access dialog.

Then ass an option to combine items into one. :-)

Make it truly relational and even more functionally useful... and so that we don't have to have a separate logins for an accounts as well as another for a license keys, etc.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @AboveAll,

I've gone ahead and passed along your feedback to the appropriate team. They'll be able to review this and consider implementing or address this in the future. Thanks for taking the time to share this and for helping the team better understand how you'd like to use and configure Quick Access.

ref: pb-32623029

This discussion has been closed.