I'd like to set up a third field for autofill in login features for a particular site.

Options

One of the sites I frequent requires a company code, user name, and password for access. The company code is requiring manual entry, but not the user name and password. I set up another field in the login details for the site, but I want it to auto populate. LastPass used to save and autofill it for me, but not seeing that 1Password provides the same convenience. Is it possible?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Set up a third field for autofill in login features

Comments

• Hi @rasleson , thanks for reaching out!

Would you be able to provide us with the URL for the website so that we can take a look and test things out to see if there's a solution or workaround that'll work best for you?

• rasleson
    rasleson
    Community Member
    Options

Paylocity.com and then go to the log in page. Thanks for the help! Robin

• Happy to assist you, @rasleson! Can you confirm if you labelled the company code as "Company ID" when you manually added the field to your Login item? Additionally, are you clicking in the "Username" field and selecting the Login to fill with, or looking for the suggestion after clicking in the Company ID field?

I tested things out and was able to autofill each field after saving the item. This worked after filling in each field and saving the item to 1Password. This recognized and saved the Company ID as seen in the example below:

The Company ID field is shown as a saved web detail in the 1Password save prompt.

It also worked after saving an item with only the Username and Password, then manually adding a "text" field to the item labelled "Company ID".

• rasleson
    rasleson
    Community Member
    Options

I got it to work with your guidance! Thank you so much. Robin

• You're most welcome, @rasleson! If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.