or whether access is not possible for a period of time,
could you share it with us?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @Tomita

I see "intermittently unavailable" via https://1password.statuspage.io/ I'm afraid I do not have more information. I'm not sure what work is being done but the time frame could be directly related to the work that's being undertake. I've only experienced brief interruptions in the past. Our status page is a great place to keep an eye on things.

• Hello @tomita,

We've just checked with our operations team and can confirm that this is routine database maintenance. While we have no reason to expect any significant impact, there will be a short time when connections may be slower than usual and some functionality may not work for a short time. We expect the impact will be measured in seconds, if at all. Impacted functionality could include:

• the ability to sign into 1Password through a web browser
    • signing into a 1Password app or browser extension with a new account (unlock won't be impacted)
    • syncing data between the 1Password app, browser extension, and servers
    • sharing vaults or individual items.

For most users the process should be entirely transparent, and no action is needed before or after the maintenance.

The 1Password app keeps an offline cache of all account data and can be unlocked even if the 1Password servers are unreachable, so it provides a good way to ensure that there is no impact to your team. All vault data can still be accessed and edited while offline, plus new items can be also be created. All changes will automatically sync on the next unlock of 1Password, when the servers are reachable once again. If you need too, here's a link to get the 1Password apps.

I hope this information helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any further questions!

Thank you,

• Tomita
    Tomita
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy
    @ScottS1P

Thank you for your answer.
    Thanks to your answers, we are now able to explain to customers
    who have purchased and installed 1Password from us.

It was helpful.

Please help me with another problem.
    thank you for always.

• Hello @Tomita -- I'm glad to hear this was helpful. If you have another question and would like our help, please email support@1password.com and our team would be glad to assist you.

Cheers,

This discussion has been closed.