Terrible Customer Service

Options
kcwookie1
kcwookie1
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Lounge

I can't seem to get customer service to help me solve my problem. I don't like subscriptions and now like them even less. I purchased Version 7 outright and was using it just fine. I saw an offer to upgrade to Version 8 and subscribe. The cost was reasonable and Version 7 was getting long in the tooth.

Since then I had a login problem and wasn't able to get into my account. Customer service was unable to help and so until it could be resolved I tried to go back to 7 only to find out that my problems with 8 locked me out of using a product I paid for.

I've been dealing with this for over 5 months and customer service has been less than helpful there is no one to call who can help me resolve my problem. I can't even request a new password because they've frozen my account and won't unfreeze it after asking them to do so. This is absolute garbage. I've used 1Password through all the name changes and other improvements. Now it's so improved I can't use it.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with a person or is that just reserved for people who have not paid money?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kcwookie1

I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulties with our support team. Can you please share your support ID? It would be in the subject line of the emails from our team, and look something like [#ABC-123-4567]. Once I have that information I'd like to take a look and see where communication broke down here.

Thank you.

Ben

• kcwookie1
    kcwookie1
    Community Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

[#AKG-48949-346]
    [#XGB-28134-664]

BTM-91392-868]

Here are all the case numbers I can find.

[PII removed by moderator; this is a public forum]

• kcwookie1
    kcwookie1
    Community Member
    Options

I hope you can fix this, I hope you won't blame me for not holding my breath.

• kcwookie1
    kcwookie1
    Community Member
    Options

I had to create a new id to post since I was locked out of the community too.

• Ben
    Options

Thank you for that context @kcwookie1. I've reviewed those conversations and have escalated this to the appropriate manager. One of my colleagues will be in touch with you via email soon. Please be sure to answer all of the questions they ask as directly and completely as possible, so that we have the best information to be able to assist. We absolutely want to help you get to the bottom of this.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and giving us another chance to work with you. We'll continue the conversation via email. 👍️

Ben

This discussion has been closed.