1Password7 Test Build Expired

Options
cktechie
cktechie
Community Member
edited May 2023 in iOS

I had purchased 1Password7 on iOS few years ago and then was using the Test builds from Testflight, with all my passwords. Now the Betabuild has expired and i am unable to access the app. When i click to open, it says Build expired.
How can i access my passwords? I am not able to find the 1password7 app on iOS Appstore, only 1password 8. Tried using 1password8, it says migrate data, and when I try that, gives the same Build expired error

Please help!!!!

Comments

• cktechie
    cktechie
    Community Member
    Options

I have a lot of critical.passwords which I do not have backup, purse suggest what I could do to recover my passwords

• Hi there @cktechie

Are you able to sign in to 1Password.com and see all of your items there? If so, you don't need to worry about migrating your data from 1Password 7 to 1Password 8 – you can sign in with your email address, Secret Key, and account password instead. I'll be here if you need anything. :)

— Grey

• cktechie
    cktechie
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Grey, thanks for your message. I don't have password.com account, and data was on standalone vault on my iphone. I am in a unique situation, it was a mistake to test builds for 1Password7 with the builds removed.

Can you please suggest an option to recover / access the passwords.

I have written to 1password support but not received any response

• cktechie
    cktechie
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Grey, thanks for your message. I don't have password.com account, and data was on standalone vault on my iphone. I am in a unique situation, it was a mistake to test builds for 1Password7 with the builds removed.

Can you please suggest an option to recover / access the passwords.

I have written to 1password support but not received any response

• chris55
    chris55
    Community Member
    Options

Go to the “purchased” section in the App Store. The 1P7 app will be there.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@cktechie

It looks like my colleague has replied to your email, please continue the discussion there. Since we have a communications channel open I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: YZR-34779-256

This discussion has been closed.