Feature request: Autofill sort order

Options
Anders_K
Anders_K
Community Member

The sort order of the items in the autofill bar (located just above the keyboard) are quite confusing.

A use case where I consistently see sort issue is when autofilling credit card information. My work card is shown first, dispite my private card is both favorited and the one I primarily use.

Another case is when autofilling at google/Microsoft account. I have several, and my private one is never shown first, again dispite being favorited and most used.

It would be awesome if the sort algorithm could take into account if an item is favorited, recently used and/or number of usages.

Comments

• Hi @Anders_K, thanks for writing in and sharing this feedback.

I can certainly see the benefit of prioritizing favorited items as well as other factors in the filling prompts. While I can't make any promises about the development of 1Password, I've filed a request for this feature with the team on your behalf.

Currently you can select "Open 1Password" from the suggestion strip to find favorited items presented first in your list of linked items. That being said, I understand this introduces additional steps, but I just wanted to share it as an option.

Thanks again!

ref: 32837666

This discussion has been closed.