Where is my 1Password?

Options
photopilot
photopilot
Community Member

I have been struggling with IOS ver 8 (and now the latest computer version). To me common sense and the intuitive nature inherent in previous versions has left the station.

All I want is a simple program. The home button should take me to where I can get to my passwords. Instead it's cryptic icons and customizable features further complicate what was once an easy to use program. I look at the home page and wonder "What do I need to do to get to my password." It takes me out of my task at hand, and enters me into "your World" of complex password management. I just wonder how much further down the road of non-usability 1Password will venture.

Same with "Items" - there are no items there, just another menu to wade through.

Do you even have a usability lab? or is it a training lab? I don't want training, I want an easy to use product.

My time is to valuable to keep trying to "learn" a new version.

Looking for an alternative.....
Kurt Gearhart

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @photopilot! 👋

Thank you for the feedback. If you're just looking for a list of all of your items then you can find it by tapping on Items and then All Items.

The Home screen can be customized to show you the items that you might need quickly without having to scroll through an entire list of your items. You can choose what is included on this screen and even pin specific fields for quick access: Customize your Home screen and items tab

I hope that helps. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.