Community Member
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Barnaby
    Barnaby
    Community Member
    Options

These instructions on how to stop and restart the IOS app just saved my life!! I noticed that logins were suddenly no longer in sync between my iPhone and my Mac. Somehow (don't ask me how), Dropbox sync got turned off on my iPhone5. When I switched it back on, 1P prompted me for the Master Password on my iPhone. Somewhat flustered by now, I was confused about which password it was prompting for. I went over to my Mac, brought up the 1Password help, and view the video on syncing Macs to iPhones. When I returned to the iPhone, 1P had timed out and was prompting me for the Unlock Code. I entered the code, and saw nothing but total blackness on the iPhone screen. After 2 minutes, it timed out and asked for the Unlock Code again. Repeat code entry, Repeat Blackness. I was totally stuck until I found these instructions!!

Stopping and restarting the IOS app brought back everything. I turned on the Sync switch, entered the password, etc., etc., and everything is back to normal. MUCH THANKS!!!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Mike, you are very welcome! I'm glad that did the trick for you.

Please do let us know if you ever have any other trouble. We'd be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.