Yubikey as 2FA for 1Password

Options
dhan
dhan
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Business and Teams

Hi everyone,

We recently are trying to migrate over to 1Password and we have multiple reports from our users saying that their Yubikey is not being detected when they first sign up. These users are using Safari/Firefox/Chrome. Chrome seems to have slightly better luck in registering their Yubikey in some cases. Is there some sort of setting in the browser that I am not aware of that is blocking these Yubikeys? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12/13
Browser:_ Safari/Firefox/Chrome

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @dhan,

To ensure we're able to investigate these problems setting up your Yubikeys with your 1Password account and work with you and your team more closely, please send us an email at businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• dhan
    dhan
    Community Member
    Options

My ticket number is 133205.

• ag_max
    Options

Excellent. I'm able to locate that and I can see that my colleague has responded recently. I'll go ahead and close this so we can focus our efforts in the email conversation.

ref: Zendesk-#133205

This discussion has been closed.