1Password Icon Missing from Chrome Extension

Options

I've recently **had ** to migrate from version 7 to version 8. I do not like version 8.. but lets move on from that. What I'm really missing is the icon to the right of the address bar in chrome, I used that all the time. Is there a way to enable it?

I do get the icon show up on the form controls on the page to log in ( which is horrid ), however clicking the icon in the address bar allowed easy access to search and pick a site to go to. I also host our sites locally ( localhost ), but need the passwords from the actual domains, so having that icon I could click then search, and copy was a lot faster then having to open it externally.

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build
Browser:_ Chrome 112.0.5615.138

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Snowise! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing the 1Password icon in Chrome's toolbar. As a first step, can you try the suggestions in this support article: If you don't see the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar

If that doesn't work then let me know and I would be happy to help further. 🙂

-Dave

• Snowise
    Snowise
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, so simple couldn't see it for looking! Much happier now I can continue using it as I once did :)

• ag_tommy
    Options

I'm happy to hear Dave could be of assistance. Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.