To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password 8 cancel subscription and get refund (partial?)

Options
unsu2
unsu2
Community Member

Hello,

I want to cancel my 1P8 membership and request a refund. My reasoning:
1) 1P8 does not give me anything new that I already had in 1P7. I will just continue using 1P7. It works better and has cleaner interface.
2) I do not support your subscription model;
3) you abandoned the native macOS app;
4) you don't listen to loyal customers feedback;
5) the app doesn't support iCloud and local vaults anymore;
6) your politics was always pro-US, Canadians was your minority customers and you always tend you neglect them. For example, you have 'Social Security Number' in 1P and never SIN for Canadians. Your website and currency is US by default
7) Thankfully, I can live without your apps. I use iCloud keychain 95% of the time anyway.

Is it possible to get a partial or full refund when I cancel my subscription and delete my profile?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @unsu2,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.