Seeking help. I searched all through my account and can not find "export file". No right click any

Options

I need to Export a file/contact. I have viewed many online supports which state the export function is found either in right click on the contact or 3 dots option. I have searched everywhere inside my account and cannot find an export option.
I have only one account/vault. It is a personal account which I have had for many years.
I still cannot detect nor remember which version of 1Password I have.
I simply wish to export a contact/file.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Seeking help. I searched all through my account and can not find "export file". No right click any

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@Marcel4Ltvec

The export option is only available within the desktop apps. Are you using 1Password 8? Please note that exporting is not possible for a single entry.

How to export data from 1Password

• Marcel4Ltvec
    Marcel4Ltvec
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much. I have only been using on my browser, not the desktop app. I will look at downloading the app.
    I don't know which version of 1Password and cannot find it listed inside my account.
    Thank you for telling me that one entry alone is not possible.
    Thank you again for your insight.

• ag_tommy
    Options

If you are using 1Password 8 on the lock screen click the three dots and then click settings and about. Optionally open 1Password and press control and comma, then select about.

For 1Password in the browser right-click the toolbar icon selecting settings and then about.

• Marcel4Ltvec
    Marcel4Ltvec
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you again, I will look at delving into the app tomorrow.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Marcel4Ltvec

I'm happy that Tommy was able to help, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. 🙂

-Dave

• Marcel4Ltvec
    Marcel4Ltvec
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you both!

• Dave_1P
    Options

We're happy to help. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.