Vaults are not showing up in sidebar or dropdown and cannot move item

Options
csnyder
csnyder
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Business and Teams

I am an admin on our 1Password site. We have 16 vaults when I navigate to the vaults screen. I can go into any vault and click on any item and see anything. However, at the top of the screen in the browser version, and on the sidebar of the application, I only see six vaults. Furthermore (and most importantly), I am trying to move an item from on vault to another, but when I click to select the vault to move the item to, I only see those six vaults. So I cannot move to the remaining 10 vaults.

And specifically to the target vault that I am trying to move the item to:
1. I can navigate to that vault via the "Vaults" link in the right sidebar of the browser
2. I can see all items that are in the vault
3. I can click on any item in that vault and see the details
4. That vault does not appear in the Windows app, nor does it appear in the dropdown at the top of the browser
5. When I am on the vault page itself for the disappearing vault (having navigated to it via the vaults menu item on the right sidebar), there is a button for "View Vault"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Vaults are not showing up in sidebar or dropdown and cannot move item

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @csnyder

When you go to those vaults on 1Password.com, are you able to add a new item or edit an existing one using the web interface? If not, that would suggest that you have read-only access to them, which would be why you can't move an item into them using 1Password on your computer.

Similarly, try using the Share [⬆] button below the item's title when you open it on 1Password.com and choose "Move/Copy..." – see if the target vaults you're expecting appear there.

Let me know what you find out and I'll be happy to look into this further with you. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.