"1Password 4 for Windows" on iphone

Options
t_haunschmidt
t_haunschmidt
Community Member
edited May 2023 in iOS

Hello,
I have a lifetime license for "1Password 4 for Windows" and I'm using it on my Windows PC and Apple iPhone/iPad. Now I have a new iPhone and I would like to get 1password there as well.

How can I do this?
I have a license key and the email where I bought the license with but nothing that "1password 8" is asking like setup code, emergency kit, sso.
On the older iPhone I use "1password 7" but I can not find version 7 in the itunes store only 8.

Thanks for your support! :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @t_haunschmidt! 👋

With the launch of 1Password 8 for iOS, 1Password 7 for iOS is no longer supported or listed in the Apple App Store. If you've previously used 1Password 7 on an iPhone or iPad then you can re-download the old app from your App Store purchase history on that device by following these steps:

1. Open the App Store app.
    2. Tap the sign-in button or your photo at the top-right of the screen.
    3. Tap Purchased.
    4. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member's name to see content that they purchased.
    5. Tap "Not on this iPhone/iPad."
    6. Find the app that you want to download, then tap the download button.

We're currently offering very large discounts on 1Password memberships to customers who have been longtime license users. I recommend that you email our dedicated migration team at support+tradein@1password.com. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly support assistant, with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Please post the Support ID here and I'll make sure that your email gets to our migration team so that they can offer you a heavily discounted membership.

-Dave

• t_haunschmidt
    t_haunschmidt
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,
    thanks for your reply, iPhone works, I was able to re-download. However, now I have a new PC and previously had a Firefox plugin with 1PW and if I now install the plugin, I am asked for login details for 1PW that I do not have with my license.

So I wrote an email as you recommended and here is the support ID: #DRQ-38268-574

Can you please look into it for a discount? Thank you!
    Thomas

• GreyM1P
    Options

@t_haunschmidt

Thank you! I can see your message has reached the right team, and they'll reply to you as soon as they can. :)

This discussion has been closed.