Type to window direct from Quick Access

Options
RimRex
RimRex
Community Member

I would like to see a feature for typing in window direct from Quick Access.
Works like:
CTRL + SHIFT + SPACE

Search in Quick Access

Type direct into last Window over Key Shortcut or provide Option over menu "-> More Action"

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Type to window

Comments

• PeterG_1P
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @RimRex, thank you for this suggestion! I can understand why this would be useful. We have created a feature request for this idea and added a vote on your behalf. And if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! 😃

ref: IDEA-I-193

• RimRex
    RimRex
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for creating the feature request 😀

Where can I finde the feature requests?

• Hello @RimRex,

On behalf of Peter, you're most welcome and thanks for the follow up question. Feature requests are not visible externally. They are filed internally to our Product team who collects and organizes all of feedback from customers for future consideration.

I have no additional news to offer on a type in window (or auto-type) option from Quick Access. I'd suggest keeping and eye on the 1Password release notes page for all of the latest feature updates.

Do let us know if you have any further suggests and we'd be happy to help!

ref: 30333921

• RimRex
    RimRex
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @PeterG_1P
    Will this feature come?

• Hi @RimRex, this issue has been submitted to our Product team but I don't have any further news to share at the moment. I understand it's been a while and thank you for your patience. As Mike mentioned, if this one should make it into production, it will be shared as part of the release notes. Many thanks 🙏

This discussion has been closed.