1Password for Chrome - Doesn't autofill 2FA if on same page?

Options

Coming from the old extension, and from Safari.
I have a login form that asks for all information on a single page - username, password, 2fa.
In Safari/Old Chrome I could just Cmd+\, then paste the 2FA code.
But the new extension doesn't copy the code, nor does it fill it in.
Is there anything I can do to force 1P in Chrome to either Copy the 2FA, or help it know that it should fill it in?
I have some control over the login page as it's for a backend system we use, but I can't move the 2FA to a separate page.

1Password Version: 7.9.10
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: macOS 13.3.1
Browser:_ Chrome - Actually it's Arc, but it's Chrome.

Comments

• Hey @jon123,

Is this a page you can direct us to so we can do some testing and best advise?

Thank you!

• jon123
    jon123
    Community Member
    Options

It's behind a firewall. I can send you the HTML source for the page privately though so you can see how the login form is set up. Just let me know how best to send it.

• Hi @jon123, you can send this along with any further details you feel are important to support+forum@1password.com and include a link to this thread as well as your username.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• jon123
    jon123
    Community Member
    Options

FYI to anyone following along at home, the fix was easy - thank you to Kevin @ 1P for helping... I just had to name the 2FA in 1P to match the ID on the field on the form. Works great now!

• Thanks for sharing that workaround @jon123, and on behalf of Kevin, you're welcome! It's great to hear you're able to fill your 2FA now. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.