1password8 copy one time password from Quick Access not working

Options
holysleeper
holysleeper
Community Member

Hello,
Copy one time password from Quick Access not working. Tried both keyboard shortcut and manual click on "Copy One-Time Password" button. Tried both Production version and Beta version

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 13.3.1
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password8 copy one time password from Quick Access not working

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @holysleeper! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to copy a one-time password for an item using Quick Access. Is this happening to all items or just one of your items? Are you still able to copy the one-time password from the main 1Password app?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• holysleeper
    holysleeper
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Dave_1P.
    It happens for all items. I am able to copy from the main 1Password app.
    Thanks!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@holysleeper

Thank you for the reply. So that we can investigate this further, I'd like to ask you to restart your Mac and then reproduce the issue one more time by trying to copy the one-time password manually by selecting "Copy One-Time Password" in Quick Access and then pressing Enter. Make note of the exact time that you press Enter. Then try to paste that one-time password into Apple Notes or TextEdit.

If that still doesn't work then please create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• holysleeper
    holysleeper
    Community Member
    Options

My Support ID is [#IMV-96886-898]

• Thanks @holysleeper! I can confirm we've received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible. 😊

ref: IMV-96886-898

This discussion has been closed.