Why are you removing posts? [Answer: Post was caught in the spam filter]

Options
Thorz
Thorz
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Lounge

Hello

I have used like 20 minutes to write a post on the 1Password on the browser forum. I pressed the Post question button and the post looked to be live. I then saw that I had a typo and used the edit button to correct it. After pressing the post button again I got a message on screen saying that my post was going to be reviewed and it is now nowhere to be found, not under my profile, not anywhere.

I have used hundreds of web forums during all my years on the net and this is the first time I have seen something like this.

Where is my post? Why are you removing content like this? There was nothing offensive or against the message board rules on that message.

Appreciate an answer. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @Thorz

You post was automatically flagged and stuck in the spam queue. It has been restored.

• Thorz
    Thorz
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @ag_tommy.
    Any special reason why the post was automatically flagged as spam? It seems very strange.

• No, it could have been the editing if multiple edits were made. I've seen that happen before as reported by other users. Our spam catcher can be a little over cautious at times. If it ever flags one, please post here in the community and one of us will free it.

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy any reason my post keeps getting removed when asking about passkey implementation as access to the 1PW account itself???

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Zaka7

I've replied to you here: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/686318/#Comment_686318

Since the original poster's question has been answered I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.