No autofill for giropay/paydirekt app

Options
Tertius3
Tertius3
Community Member

1Password isn't being offered on the giropay/paydirekt app login. Usually, on logins the keyboard contains a 1Password link, so I can link the app with 1Password and do autofill, but in this app there is no way to autofill the login info with 1Password. Just the basic procedure switching apps back and forth and using copy+paste for username and password works.

Giropay app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gimb.paydirekt.app

It's possible to replicate and test the app behavior without actually having a giropay login. Just use random login data. It will ask a pin as very first input, enter a random pin.

1Password Version: 8.10.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Tertius3, thanks for writing in and letting us know about this filling issue.

I did some testing with the Giropay app and found the same behavior. I've gone ahead and reported that to the team here. It doesn't look like drag and drop is supported in Giropay so copy and paste seems to be the only option at this point. My apologies for any disruption to your workflow.

Let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can help with!

This discussion has been closed.