Have 2 vaults in the cloud. Only 1 is accessible in desktop and Chrome. How do I get access to both?

Options

I am new to 1Password. I migrated my account from LastPass to 1Password. My LastPass account had only one vault. 1Password created 2, one labeled personal and the other labeled imported shared. Both vaults are accessible in the cloud. So far so good, as 1Password lets' me see both as if they were one. However, on Chrome and in the desk top app only my personal vault appears. In order to open sites that I need access to, Chrome needs to access both vaults or a combination of the two.

How do I access both vaults using Chrome and the desktop app?

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @wsheehan3! 👋

Welcome to 1Password! 🎉 Just to confirm: are you able to see all of your vaults when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

If the answer is yes then do you see the vaults when you try these steps:

1. Open your browser.
    2. Click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar.
    3. Click the icon in the upper left corner of the pop-up.

Do you see all of your vaults here? I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• wsheehan3
    wsheehan3
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help with this.

On my PC laptop, both vaults now show on the desktop app and in the Chrome browser.

On my iPhone, both vaults now show in the app. However, 1Password doesn't seem to be in the Chrome browser. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks for your terrific help!

Bill

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

I suggest you verify all the imported items, then move the verified items to your personal vault. That's the default vault of 1Password that cannot even be removed. If you moved all items and the lastpass import vault is empty, remove the now empty lastpass import vault. This way you only have to deal with one vault.

• Hey @wsheehan3,

I'm just following up to see if you are still having difficulty in accessing your vaults on any of your devices?

Let us know how we can help!

• wsheehan3
    wsheehan3
    Community Member
    Options

I am now all set with the vaults. Thanks to everyone for their help!

• Thank you for the update @wsheehan3, let us know if theres anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.