Autofill in Truist & BoA apps

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Login Autofill Issue] Security Bank Online.

Comments

• darkmar
    darkmar
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_timothy was coming here to create a similar issue, but this is happening with the Truist App. Also, with the Bank of America App, it will fill in either the username or the password. It is inconsistent that I have understood why it will do one or the other. Still, I recently changed phones, so I had to log in to many apps from just six months ago 1Password seems to be having issues with picking up the password fields on Android mobile apps or filling in all the fields.

• Hi @darkmar, thanks for writing in.

I did some testing with Truist and Bank of America and found that for both apps a username can be filled but not a password. I've gone ahead and reported both to the team. My apologies for any disruption to your workflow.

If you encounter any other apps or websites with filling issues, just let us know and we would be happy to investigate further. For Truist and Bank of America, you can copy and paste your password or use split screen mode to drag and drop your password.

Let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can help with!

This discussion has been closed.