Autofill dosn't work on DATEV E-Mail Decryption Portal

Options

Every time i want to login at the DATEV E-Mail Decryption Portal 1Password is suggesting me a new password instead of filling a password from the database. (see first screenshot)
If i click on the 1password extension icon i can see all my entries in the 1password databse (see second screenshot)
Unfortunately you can get to portal only with a html file we get from our tax consultant. Maybe you can check it anyway?

See: https://apps.datev.de/help-center/documents/1003986

Here is a screenshot, that looks the same in chrome or edge:

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.7 (81007041)
Extension Version: 1Password im Browser 2.11.0 21100005, STABLE
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro
Browser:_ Edge Version 113.0.1774.57 (64-Bit)

Comments

• Hey @mkcom,

Thank you for sharing these details, you're right it looks like 1Password is seeing that form as a registration form. Can you possibly send over some page details so we can file an issue with our development team? Here's how:

1. Navigate to the page with the filling issue.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to your next reply.

Once I collect all the details, I will report the issue to our developers. I hope to hear from you again soon.

• mkcom
    mkcom
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @steph.giles

thanks for your quick reply.

I did the steps and created the json file. Then i tried to add it to my reply, but there is the folloing error:

• Thanks @mkcom.

Can you attach it to an email addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• mkcom
    mkcom
    Community Member
    Options

Your support ticket number is 141296.

• Thank you @mkcom, I have located your ticket.

Let's continue the discussion over email.

ref: XFG-21555-834

This discussion has been closed.