1Password Classic Extension Not Working in Firefox

Options
fastrhythm
fastrhythm
Community Member
edited June 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,

I am a 1Password 7 for Windows user and I am no longer able to get the classic 1Password Extension to work in Firefox. I see it in my browser but its grayed out now. I searched for the classic extension to try to download it again but only see a link to the newer extension that requires a 1Password account.

1Password Version: 7.9.833
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise
Browser:_ Firefox 114.0 (64-bit)

Comments

• Hey @fastrhythm,

1Password Classic was last updated in 2019. It was built on older technologies and will not be compatible with future updates to web browsers. Our latest extension, 1Password in the browser, is in active development: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/

I recommend that you send an email to our support team so that they can take a look at the licenses that you purchased and see what options are available. Please send an email to support+forum@1password.com. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly support assistant, with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Please post the Support ID here and I'll make sure that your email gets to the proper team.

Thanks!

• fastrhythm
    fastrhythm
    Community Member
    Options

@steph.giles

QZJ-16798-739

• Thanks @fastrhythm,

I have located your ticket, let's continue the conversation over email.

ref: QZJ-16798-739

This discussion has been closed.