What does this Error mean? failed to perform HTTP operation: failed to get response from

Options
henry312
henry312
Community Member
edited June 2023 in Business and Teams

I attempted to migrate all of my shared vaults from LastPass to 1Password using the advanced transfer tool. Only half of my shared folders transferred the ones that failed to transfer received an error that reads ": failed to perform HTTP operation: failed to get response from 'getSharedFolderRestrictions.php'

I have all the passwords hidden, read only enabled, and admin disabled for all the shared folders within LastPass. I performed the migration using my super admin credentials in LastPass. What am I doing wrong? Only 20 of my 39 shared folders transferred to 1Password. The other 19 appeared in the sidebar with a note referencing the above error for all of the 19 folders.

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: 13.2.1
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:failed to perform HTTP operation: failed to get response from

Comments

• ag_max
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @henry312,

To ensure we're able to investigate and collect the necessary diagnostics information, if required, I've moved this discussion to email. You should see an email with a notification in your inbox. One of my colleagues will reply as soon as they're available. 👍

ref: Zd-#142268

• Hello everyone,

I also wanted to mention our community post about the LastPass importer for details and directions to work around this error.

If you (or anyone) is still having issues, and haven't already contact our support team, email support@1password.com for further assistance.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.