Tags across devices

Options
jlunis
jlunis
Community Member

Have 1PW on 3 locations - the 1PW app in windows, the 1PW web page in Windows/Firefox, android phone. All logged in using the same username/password.
I have a "Support" tag. Shows on both Windows locations. The app shows 11 records. The website shows 5. The android app, I can't find a list of Tags. I type "Support" in the Search bar and the app shows 3 records. I would have thought the same username/password would display the same records. No?
Any way to upgrade my trial to "Family" so I can test "Share Vault?"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @jlunis

Are you able to find all of those items on all your devices, or is it only the tags that are missing? If you're not seeing everything on all your devices, let us know and we'll help you troubleshoot that.

You also mentioned:

Any way to upgrade my trial to "Family" so I can test "Share Vault?"

There's information about how you can change what kind of 1Password account you have here:

Change your 1Password account type

If you need any support, please send us an email at support@1password.com, especially if it's anything to do with your account or billing, and we'll be happy to help. :)

— Grey

• jlunis
    jlunis
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, I can find all records on every device. Just that Tags that are inconsistent.

• GreyM1P
    Options

@jlunis

That's unusual. Send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team, who can look into this with you.

This discussion has been closed.