PC Install

Options
Fury
Fury
Community Member

Hi - I am trying to install 1PW app on my daughters Windows 11 laptop. When I first downloaded and installed the app, I logged in with my master password out of habit. Even if I uninstall/reinstall the app, it defaults back to mine. Any instructions on how to remedy this?
Thanks.

Comments

• Fury
    Fury
    Community Member
    Options

To clarify, I’m the owner of the family account. It works on her phone but I need help with the Windows install. Any help appreciated. Thanks. .

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Fury !

Here's an article that should answer your question:
    Add another account to the 1Password apps

I hope this works for you?

• Hi @Fury,

If you're still having trouble, we will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• Fury
    Fury
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to finally do this. I had to wipe my account from PC to allow my daughters account to register properly. Not ideal by any means.

• @Fury,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue - currently, only a single account from a 1Password family account is able to be added to the app on a device, this would be why you would have had to remove your account from the app before being able to add your daughters account.

This discussion has been closed.