Feature Request: Unlock SSO account when unlocking personal/non-SSO accounts

Options
jth
jth
Community Member
edited July 2023 in SCIM Bridge

When using touchid to unlock my personal/non-SSO account(s), I would like that submission to also unlock my Azure AD SSO account at the same time.

Currently, you must either: use touchid/enter passphrase to unlock personal account(s), or: press button to unlock SSO account. Once done, must then select accounts dropdown and choose the other, still-locked account in order to also unlock it/them. Once unlocked, the selection changes to that account rather than keeping the selection on All Accounts.

1Password Version: 8.10.8
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: macOS 13.4
Browser:_ Safari 16.5

Comments

• Hello @jth,

1Password currently offers features that allow for accounts unlocked by Azure AD to be unlocked using Biometrics, if your team has chosen to enable that feature. Please check with an administrator in your team to determine if the feature is available, or if there is anything you can do differently to make use of it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

• jth
    jth
    Community Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I am an admin. Where is that setting?

Edit: found it, we had it set to 1 day. Changed to linger, will see how that changes behavior. We’re SSO with AD so we still get a prompt to click okay to auth against our SCIM bridge, just multiple steps that I wish were streamlined…

This discussion has been closed.