Upgraded to Opera One(version: 100.0.4815.21) and it broke autofill cannot click to fill

Options

I upgraded to the new version of Opera this morning and it broke autofill. the little box shows up underneath the password box but when I click it nothing happens. Also when I goto the 1password icon in the toolbar up top it no longer recognizes the site and doesn't show the relevant password for the site i'm on.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.12.0
OS Version: win10
Browser:_ Opera
Referrer: forum-search:opera one breaks autofill

Comments

• Hey @morpheoush,

Can you let me know, are you working outside of Workspace 1? Here's a screenshot of that: https://share.cleanshot.com/FRYpPRqj

We've recently discovered a known issue with filling outside of Workspace 1. Please let me know if this is the case and I can provide more details.

Thank you!

• morpheoush
    morpheoush
    Community Member
    Options

@steph.giles Yes!! I just tried it in the default workspace and it works good there and does *not in the secondary! i've been in my secondary for a while so didn't realize that was a thing.

• Thank you for confirming this @morpheoush, I'm sorry for the disruption.

We've reported the issue with 1Password being unable to Autofill outside workspace 1 in Opera One to our development team for further investigation and I have added you as an affected user.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

ref: dev/core/core#22559

This discussion has been closed.