1Password not working with ZiggoGo website

Options
B0rg
B0rg
Community Member
edited June 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Im trying the use 1Password to fill in my username and password for https://www.ziggogo.tv website.

The username and password boxes dont show the 1Password plugin icon in them, also when try to autofill nothing happens.

Tried different browsers but all the same result.

How to fix this?

1Password Version: 8.10.8
Extension Version: 2.12.2
OS Version: macOS 13.4
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hey @B0rg, I tested things on ziggogo.tv and can confirm that filling doesn't work on my end either. I have reported the issue in detail to our developers. Hopefully they can investigate and come up with a fix for it in the future.

For now, I recommend copying/pasting or clicking/dragging your login info to the fields. This can be done via the extension or the app.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but I hope this can help until there is a better solution. Let us know if you have any other questions!

ref: dev/core/core#2900
    ref: dev/core/core#18624

• B0rg
    B0rg
    Community Member
    Options

@Joy_1P thanks for the reply. Must a make a support ticket for this?

If more sites gonna use this trick.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@B0rg no need to make a separate thread or an additional ticket. We've reproduced the behavior that you've reported for ziggogo.tv and have already shared the details with our developers. If you run into filling issues on other websites, please let us know, and we can take a look at that as well.

• B0rg
    B0rg
    Community Member
    Options

@Joy_1P So what is the solution now?

• Hey @B0rg,

I'm sorry for the disruption.

I would recommend using one of the workarounds provided by Joy to either drag and drop or copy/paste your credentials to the fields.

In the meantime, please stay up to date with the latest versions of 1Password and hopefully we can implement a fix in a future update.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.