To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

choosing erro-plus offer of 1P subscription; but have 1P6.8.9

Options
MunchkinsDad
MunchkinsDad
Community Member
edited June 2023 in Memberships

I want to take advantage of eero-plus offer of 1P subscription. But, I have stand alone 1P license 6.8.9 (wife has stand alone 1P 7.9.10). Before I attempt to accept offer via eero-plus app, I want to be sure that 1P will accept new but transfer subscription from a stand alone 1P license 6 or 7. I am afraid 1P won't be able or willing to take a stand alone 1P license from an eero-plus client. For example, we don't have a 1P account without the subscription based 1P. Or, I can't seem to figure out how to get/have a 1P account with the stand alone license. Any suggestions on how to be sure transfer will work or how to get a 1P account without a subscription but a stand alone license?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS Ventura 13.4
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:stand alone license

Comments

• Hi @MunchkinsDad,

To take advantage of the eero plus promotion, you would need a 1Password membership account as it is not applicable to a 1Password Standalone License; if you would like to move forward with this, you can follow along with our Migrate your existing 1Password data from standalone vaults to a 1Password account support article.

• MunchkinsDad
    MunchkinsDad
    Community Member
    Options

Great. Very clear and will go to article to review. Sounds as if I get the 1Password account up and running first, and then go through the steps to get the special deal from eero-plus after that is all set up, correct? Thx

• Blake
    Options

Sounds like you got it @MunchkinsDad!

Once you've migrated into a 1Password Membership using the guide Josephine linked, then we can help get that Eero Plus promotion applied to your account and you'll be all set. 🤗

This discussion has been closed.