To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

MFA for 1password login

Options
missionalan
missionalan
Community Member

I am trying to log in to my 1password account. I have my username and password. And secret key. But after I enter those 1password sends to enter an MFA. I do not have that. How do I get around this or figure out how to enter the MFA?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @missionalan !

If you still need help please contact support@1password.com. Maybe the team is able to help.

• Hi @missionalan,

It sounds your account is requiring your a 6 digit totp code that would be provided through a third-party two-factor authentication (2FA) app like Authy or Microsoft authenticator; do you recall setting up one of these or a similar app for you account?

If so, you should be able to find the code within however, if you don't, like suggested above to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.