Upgrading from OLD 1password to Family Plan

Options
AllenBMCS
AllenBMCS
Community Member

I am a long-time user or 1 password...so old that I was using it before it required a subscription. I finally was forced to upgrade to V7, which wen OK. Then my wife joined and subscribed to a Family Plan, which she is the owner of. We then both udated to V8 on multiple devices. I can see all my passwords in our individual vaults, but...

First: 1password occasionally tells me that my subscription needs to be renewed (and won't save new login information), even though I am on my wife's family plan, which is current, and I should not have my own plan any longer, but am on my wife's family plan.

Second: In my browser, for a while after going to the family plan, 1password saved my logins appropriately to my vault, but now, whenever I go to a site on my browser that I know I have saved before, I don't get the prompt to use my 1password saved login (even though I AM logged into 1 password), and if I manually look up my credentials again, enter them again, and save it to 1password, as prompted, it saves multiple duplicate copies of the login, but the next time I go to login to the site, it acts as though it has no saved login credentials, and asks me to save it again.

This is all very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1Password Version: 8.10.8
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: Ventura 13.4.1
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @AllenBMCS !

Please contact support@1password.com. The colleagues should be able to help. They are able to look into your account and your wifes account and they can see what goes wrong. For security reasons don't share any personal information here in the community.

• Hi @AllenBMCS,

As the above commenter suggest, we will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.