Feature Request: SCIM Deny List

Options
zgilliam
zgilliam
Community Member

As a Google Workspace SCIM administrator, I would like to designate a group as a deny list so that I can always exclude certain users from being invited to 1Password, even if they are a member of a synced group.

Scenario:
We are are a professional services agency. I have a group in Google Workspace for each of our clients. When a resource is assigned to the client, they are added to that client's group. In 1Password, each client has their own vault and access to the client's vault is controlled by these groups.

This methodology works really well, with one exception: Some of the resources assigned to the client groups are contractors, not employees. I don't want to provide the contractors a 1Password account, but they receive an automated invitation because they are a member of the group. We just ask them to ignore the invite when they onboard with us, but it'd be nice if I could stop the invitation from going out.

Ideally I could designate a group in the SCIM admin as a deny list and then maintain that group in Workspace. I would settle for a manual deny-list in the SCIM admin or even a global deny-list in the 1Password admin.

Or, if there's another way to accomplish this I am happy to learn!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @zgilliam,

Thank you for writing in.
    This is certainly a unique scenario and we understand the requirement.
    There is no alternative to have such setup at this moment.
    Our team will try to figure possibility of such feature. However we are unable to provide any firm commitment for the same.

This discussion has been closed.