edited March 2013 in Lounge
*This discussion was split from another thread.*

Comments

• ekanstroom
    ekanstroom
    Community Member
    edited March 2013
    Options

Can someone tell me where to find out what I can do within the forum regarding posting, replying, etc. Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm not sure I understand your question, ekanstroom. I am seeing your reply posted very clearly. Could you please describe in as much detail as possible the steps you are taking, and what you are [not] seeing happen? With some additional information from you we can then provide you with specific assistance.

Thanks!

• ekanstroom
    ekanstroom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi khad,

I am new to forums, so I am not aware of what does and don't may be. I'm not sure were to post questions. I Posted one regarding multi-page Logins, but I was not sure where it belonged. Are the areas that I can ony read and others that I can join in the discussions. I'm sure these are basics that most people now through years of doing. I have been emailing the folks at the Agile Customer Support site, but I suspect this is the proper place for many of the questions I have sent them. I feel kinda lost and want to make the best use of and be the most use to this forum, so...

Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We are all one team. In order to best assist you, we encourage you to only contact us via one channel so we are not duplicating efforts or confusing you with two different replies. If you have been in touch with us via email, we'll continue to work with you via email until everything is resolved. :)

ECL-62137-681

This discussion has been closed.