It loads...but doesn't execute all the time in Google Chrome

Options

Hi,

This doesn't happen all the time....but when it does, it's a problem 'cause it usually happens when I have a few windows open. So I click on my 1Password Icon to enter a password and it just loads.....will never execute. I then have to completely close everything related to Chrome, and I think I even have to refresh on my main desktop and THEN when I open Chrome, it's fine. But It,s a pain to start working on things, and having to close everything in order to have access to 1 Password again. I'm a new user. I like the product. But there has to be something I can do to avoid this. Thanks to everbody who will take the time to respond to that. Sorry for my english, french is my first language...lol

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Windows 11 Professionnel Version 22H2
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RMous, sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm curious, do you have the 1Password desktop app installed? If not, please turn off the extension's app integration feature to see if that improves the behavior that you're seeing:

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings.
    2. Under General, disable "Integrate with 1Password app".
    3. Fully quit the browser.
    4. Re-launch the browser.
    5. Test to see if the issue returns.

If the issue does return, then please let us know the following:

• Do you have other extensions installed in your browser? If so, what are they?
    • Do you run into similar troubles with any of those other extensions (indefinite loading)?
    • Do you have any anti-virus or anti-malware programs on your computer?
    • Do you use a firewall, proxy, or VPN?

Let us know how everything goes!

• RMous
    RMous
    Community Member
    Options

I did all that, and it doesn't work. Other extensions yes, like Ad Block. Anti-virus from the company. No VPN. But firewall from the company too.

• Hey @RMous,

Thank you for getting back to us, I'm sorry for the ongoing trouble.

If this happens again I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser, here's how: Save a console log for 1Password in your browser.

Please attach this to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• RMous
    RMous
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I will do that as soon as the problem comes back again.

• Sounds good @RMous

This discussion has been closed.