Is there an API for reports?

Options

Hi together,
I search for a way to get on the statistics of reports from external.
E.g. reused passwords, weak passwords, active users etc.
Didn't find any way except a manual CSV export, but my goal is to automate this and make things measurable over time.
Has somebody an idea how to do this or is there even a way?
Grateful for every help I get.
Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Blake
    Options

While we don't offer an API for Insights, we do have the 1Password Events API to send your 1Password account activity to your security information and event management (SIEM) system.

I know that's not quite what you're looking for, but I'll definitely bring the idea of a Insights API up with the team for consideration! 🙂

• FabianHubert
    FabianHubert
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Blake, thank you for your fast response! :)
    When clicking on the "Create CSV File" button I can see a POST request to the endpoint "/api/v1/auditevents/report". I assume this is some internal API then, right?
    What exactly can we do to get any metrics/analytics for our KPIs? Do you have an idea how we can tackle this best?
    Thanks

• Hello @FabianHubert,

I can see a POST request to the endpoint "/api/v1/auditevents/report"

This is an internal API available for the 1Password website. It's note intended (or documented) for external use.

What exactly can we do to get any metrics/analytics for our KPIs?

Can I ask you to send an email to BusinessSupport@1Password.com and let us know what kind of information you'd like to access? There I'll be able to connect you with our relevant experts to discuss any options that exist in 1Password, SIEM integrations, and more.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.