1Password for Mac 8.10.12 (81012011) - Can't move/drag main window [FIXED]

Options
snozdop
snozdop
Community Member

Just updated to 1Password for Mac 8.10.12 (81012011) and now I can't drag the main window around at all. Tried quitting and restarting the app, tried moving it while it's in the background whilst holding Command, and nothing helps.

I can move it from one screen to the other using the Window menu options. I can also minimise the window or make it full screen. Only the window dragging functionality has vanished.

Curiously, when 1Password is locked, I can drag the main window. Restarting the Mac didn't help. Also, spawned windows (such as Settings and items opened in a new window) can be dragged.

1Password Version: 8.10.12
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.5
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @snozdop! 👋

Thanks for reporting the issue with window movement in the latest nightly version. Our developers are aware and are working on a fix. Hopefully we'll get an update with a fix out soon.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23347

• snozdop
    snozdop
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Dave! I'll look forward to it!

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member
    Options

This is already fixed with another build, 81012012, on NIGHTLY channel. Thanks!

• snozdop
    snozdop
    Community Member
    Options

Yep, just downloaded 1Password for Mac 8.10.12 (81012013) and it's fixed already. Thanks a lot!

• @mirv and @snozdop

Thank you for confirming that the fix in the latest nightly builds has resolved the issue on both your Macs. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.