To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Selecting People for batch actions confusing

Options
finwe
finwe
Community Member
edited July 2023 in Memberships

When I am trying to make a batch action for People, the action button sometimes seemingly randomly disappears, I have to look to the other side of the page to see that this happens when I select an already suspended account.

This is confusing and certainly could be improved :)

1Password Version: n/a
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: n/a
Browser: n/a

Comments

• Hi @finwe,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• finwe
    finwe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, sorry for a longer time to reply, I was off. I don't see how I could be more descriptive and why should I be more descriptive over a private channel.

I was just pointing out a confusing part of the web UI regarding batch people actions.

• @finwe,

I understand that you don't wish to contact us privately so I have brought this issue up with our development team on your behalf.

Let us know if you need anything else, we'd be more than happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.