Why does 1Password try to log me into Azure with Microsoft supported provider when logged in?

Options

When I am already logged into the Azure portal, I am prompted to Sign in with... Microsoft, even if I have simply opened a new tab from one I'm already been using. If I remove the entry to save the login, I get the Save in 1Password? prompt, which makes sense. I just don't know why I get prompted every time to Sign in with... Microsoft when I'm already logged in.

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: 13.3.1
Browser:_ Brave
Referrer: forum-search:microsoft supported provider prompt already logged in

Comments

• Hey @thundercrow,

I believe you've bumped into an issue we are aware of with Azure where the sign in with prompt will appear on every page. Our development team is currently looking into that. I'm sorry for any trouble caused in your workflow. I've added your insight as the team here works to improve this case.

If it is causing you bother you can disable the 'Sign in with' prompts altogether with these steps:

1. Open your browser, right click the 1Password icon in the toolbar and choose 'Settings'
    2. Under autofill toggle off 'Offer to save new provider sign ins'

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions!

ref: dev/core/core#18917

• bhendry
    bhendry
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue. Found this page after searching for 1Password login azure prompts. Looking forward to it getting resolved. Thanks.

• Hi @bhendry,

I'm sorry for any impact on your workflow. I've let our team know that this is affecting you as well. Thanks for letting us know.

• gordon_king02
    gordon_king02
    Community Member
    Options

+1 here. Finally googled a fix for something driving me nuts and here it was.

This discussion has been closed.