Date format wrong in the 1Password extension

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Incorrect Date format.

Comments

• includearmscried
    includearmscried
    Community Member
    Options

I'm still having this incredible stupid Americentric issue and because of it I've ended up entering wrong dates on a bunch of important forms. I will cancel my supscription if this doens't get fixed soon.

When I open 1Password Mac App, the dates are correct but inside the Chrome Extension it is displayed in the American format.

• includearmscried
    includearmscried
    Community Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Dave_1P I am already using 8.10.13:

1Password for Mac 8.10.13 (81013005)

The date is correct in the App itself but NOT in the Chrome Extension which is Version 2.14.1

Here's the screenshot of my settings:

• Dave_1P
    edited September 2023
    Options

@includearmscried

Thanks for the screenshot. I've split your comment into a new thread since the other thread was about the 1Password for Mac app itself and it looks like you're reporting a different issue that only affects the browser extension.

I've tested your settings and I can reproduce the issue if my language is set to English (US) rather than English (Australia) in the Chrome browser. Can you please try the following:

1. Open Chrome.
    2. Type chrome://settings/languages into Chrome and press Enter.
    3. Add English (Australia) to the languages list and move it so that it is the top (or only) language in the list.

Then check the date format for an item in the 1Password extension and confirm that it is shown correctly. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#22628

• includearmscried
    includearmscried
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P Thank you that actually fixed it!

• @includearmscried,

On behalf of Dave, you are most welcome.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.