Options
System
edited September 2023 in iOS
This discussion was created from comments split from: Safariextension stops working - Communication failed.

Comments

• HinghamHarborMan
    HinghamHarborMan
    Community Member
    Options

I'm seeing the same issue in 8.10.16 (81016015). I restart my phone and it works for a day, then stops working again.

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member
    Options

Seems you have another problem.

• Hello @HinghamHarborMan! 👋

I've split your comment into a separate thread.

I'm sorry that you're seeing an offline notice when using 1Password for Safari. You said that you restart your iPhone and that fixes things for a day before the issue comes back, have you tried tapping on the Continue Signing In button? If you have then what happens when you do that?

Can you also tell me if you also see an offline message inside the main 1Password app on your iPhone?

-Dave

• HinghamHarborMan
    HinghamHarborMan
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Dave,

Thanks for splitting off the topic.

When I tap Continue Signing In, it prompts for Face ID, authenticates, then the message disappears but the red crossed out cloud icon still shows and I cannot use any edit functions (create masked email, create password, etc.)

FYI, I've also tried uninstalling, restarting the iPhone, and re-installing the app, but same issue appeared.

There is no offline message inside the app. I've resorted to creating passwords inside the app and they immediately sync over to the desktop app.

Only seems to be affecting the Safari Extension.

Cheers,
    Josh

• @HinghamHarborMan

Thank you for the reply. We do have a known issue that you might be running into. So that we can confirm this and so that we can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23840
    ref: dev/core/core#20219

• HinghamHarborMan
    HinghamHarborMan
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID: [#WJA-51584-698]

• @HinghamHarborMan

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will review the report and get back to you as soon as possible via email. Please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: WJA-51584-698

This discussion has been closed.