Disable Validation Code Field (local 2FA field)

Options

Hi all,

is it possible to use 1password for the login but disable it for the Validation Code field?

I need to enter the validation code from the website but the 1password plugin is covering the field as soon I move the cursor to it. This problem is existing in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

The only way I found to prevent this is disabling 1password for this URL. And somehow I think this is not the proper way.

TIA

Comments

• Hi @go4it,

There currently isn't a way to stop 1Password form appearing on one field, I'd like to understand a little more about the page you are on. Is this a field you could use 1Password to fill for you?

Alternatively you can quickly dismiss 1Password by hitting the ESC key on your keyboard or by clicking on the 1Password icon within the field.

I hope this helps, I look forward to hearing from you.

• go4it
    go4it
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @steph.giles,

thank you for the reply. You gave me the right hint. I never thought that it could be so easy as hitting the ESC key.

By the way, the validation code is generated by router. So no way to let 1Password fill it. And there is also no option to disable it.

You just made my routines easier. Thank you!

• Thank you for getting back to me @go4it, you're welcome!

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.