Enhance search feature

Options
tatchley
tatchley
Community Member

I would love it if 1P behaved like the music app in the way that in every tab the user can swipe down to reveal a universal search bar (excluding the more tab). This would be quicker, I think, than maneuvering to the all items section.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I know you know that there is already a search field in each category. Do you mean changing the search within each category to search all items? If so, how would you narrow the search to a certain category?

• tatchley
    tatchley
    Community Member
    Options

I mean, for example, if I were to pull down in the favorites tab, then a search bar would appear where in can search all of 1P. I'd love this interface everywhere, not just in the categories section. So it would behave just as it is in the Music app. If you wanted to distinguish between categories, you could list the results by categories (as the music app does). All the results would be visible, but the results would be limited to each catagory, just as the results of all the songs are separated from all the albums and all the artists. I think the music app really did a great job of organizing all the information in this respect, so that is why I think it would help 1P.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Aha. Gotcha. I'll pass this along to the devs. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.