OK, I've purchased/used 1PW for IOS and now I'm ready to the Mac version...

Options

..not so much ready but more "forced". I do more of my work on my MBPro so I can't effectively use IPW on my iPad to set complicated passwords at my various sites without having the software on my laptop. I must admit to being a bit nervous at the thought of having to swim or sink... :-)

I understand there's no discount for this 2nd version from the Apple App store but that you give one from the IPW site.. yes? I'm probably going to go with the App store anyway as they keep such good records and handle updates so well. Also, I could put 1PW on my iMac at no extra cost.

What is the discount and am I missing anything?

Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2013
    Options

I don't think we've announced any specific discount publicly, but if you email us your App Store receipt we'd be glad to discuss it further with you. :)

support@ agilebits .com

I should mention that there is no license that requires additional purchase for multiple Macs. With a 1Password for Mac license from either our own store or the Mac App Store, you can install 1Password for Mac on as many Macs as you can possibly afford. There is only one of you, so we think you only need one license per platform. ;)

This discussion has been closed.