To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account deleted by 1password?

Options
SirOlf
SirOlf
Community Member
edited September 2023 in Memberships

Hi all!

I have a 1password annual membership since December of last year. Today, I'm no longer able to login or to activate 1password on new devices. When I try, I get the message that my account has been deleted.

However, my account has not been deleted as far I know. I use it almost every day.

• To be absolutely sure, I checked my mailbox and I have no mails related to a possible deletion. I assume a deletion would be confirmed via mail but I'm not sure about that.
  • I have my emergency kit with secret key and know my password.
  • I do not have a family account, this is a personal account.
  • I contacted support but have yet to receive an answer.

Anyone else who experienced something similar? Are there circumstances in which 1password deletes an account?

I hope this is just a bug and can be fixed because a lot of personal data is stored in the account (which is kind off the point).

Thanks all!
Floris

EDIT: I just noticed that this probably posted in the wrong section of the forum. My apologies, I was guided here by the support page.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @SirOlf! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble accessing your account. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend that you discuss this with our support team over email so that they can look into this.

I've moved your ticket to the appropriate team and one of my colleagues will send you an email as soon as possible, please keep an eye on your inbox. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: QSB-66372-964

This discussion has been closed.