Safari & Chrome extension not working / connection counter

trashthomas
trashthomas
Community Member
edited March 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi,

On Safari and Chrome, when I click on the key in order to fill a password, it asks me the main 1Password password.
Then I enter it, and it is mentioned "connecting: 1", then counting: "connecting: 2", "connecting: 3" and so on… and it nevers connect to the 1Password database and my form is not filled…
Concerning Firefox, it works.

It renders the software quite useless since I'm not so much using Firefox…

What do I have to do ?

Thanks for your reply,

Thomas

• OSX 10.8.2
  • Chrome 25.0.1364.172
  • Safari 6.0.2 (8536.26.17)
  • Firefox 19.0.2

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thomas,

Please try simply removing and then reinstalling the Safari and Chrome extensions.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

You didn't mention what version of 1Password you are using, but in 1Password 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.