Signing up for iOS TestFlight beta

Options
Wildcat_1
Wildcat_1
Community Member

1Password team, just wondering how an individual goes about signing up for the iOS beta these days since it states, full. Do you give preference to 1Password subscribers on the beta's or is it a first come first served ? When does the waiting list refresh/restart ? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Wildcat_1

The demand from our users to try out the 1Password for iOS Beta on TestFlight is crazily high but we're limited by the number of testers we can have. Testing slots are on a first come, first served basis when they are available through the sign up link, so I recommend keeping an eye out for any new availability: Join the 1Password: Password Manager beta - TestFlight - Apple.

• Wildcat_1
    Wildcat_1
    Community Member
    Options

@jac.pd_1p is there a time in which you reset the list, monthly, quarterly, main branch release etc etc ?

• @Wildcat_1

The team make time to remove testers that haven't updated the beta app in awhile, or some users manually stop testing, but there's no specific times we clear out the tester list for 1Password for iOS Beta. Spots do free up frequently, however, so it's the case of checking back frequently for any available space :)

• Maelstromeous
    Maelstromeous
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @jac.pd_1p,

I was signed up to the iOS test flight beta, however I noticed that after a while my app stopped updating with new builds. Have other users faced this issue?

In an attempt to fix it I unenrolled from the beta and now I'm unable to re-enroll as the beta is full :( Is it possible to manually add me back onto the beta list?

Many thanks

• @Maelstromeous

I'm afraid it is not possible to add someone to the list. If the beta is full then all available spots are taken.

• SunnyJobs
    SunnyJobs
    Community Member
    Options

@Maelstromeous Same thing happened to me. You can get back into Test Flight by finding the original email invite and clicking the link. But you'll be stuck at the last version you had (8.10.9 for me).

@ag_tommy Might be less frustrating for users if the link to join the beta is removed if it's full and you can't join. Easy to put it back if slots open up. I'm talking about the link at https://releases.1password.com/ios/beta/#changelog

• @SunnyJobs

I'm not sure how feasible it would be to continually update that page based on whether there are active seats in the TestFlight beta at any one moment in time. But I'll pass your suggestion along to the team. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.