Ex. Who see nothing wrong with deep dive into every account i have and sharing it with her friends

Options
curtiscowenjr
curtiscowenjr
Community Member

Ok my ex has somehow gotten information and password that givs her access to my personel accounts . She has reset my paaswords to some accounts and shared information with others she is friends with but its all my information and that includes my banking information. How do i stop her and have her held accountable?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @curtiscowenjr

This situation may well be bigger than we at 1Password can help you with effectively. You can Use the password generator to change and strengthen your passwords, which may help, but you may need to take other action to prevent unauthorised access to your accounts, such as talking directly with your bank and things like that.

We'll be able to help you in using 1Password on your devices, but in the case that someone has gained unauthorised access to a service or account, your safest bet is to talk to that service, website, etc to see what the best advice is. Let us know if you have questions about 1Password and we'll be here to help.

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.